Friday, June 27, 2008

memories



ahh memories...
i saw these pictures today and i just had to give a shout out to my best friends growing up. you know who you are. you two blondies who mastered the art of getting in the car without opening the doors. to my girl jen, you were always a lot more like daisy duke than me, but patiently shared the role with me anyway. and my big brother jacob, you did a really good job of explaining what was happening in these shows since i was a little naive. (thanks mom) kyle, i have to say you always held mr. t in high regard. i think you could relate to him at an early age. ha! all in all, we really did turn out pretty well didn't we? thank goodness jeff and kyle are not currently driving around in a muscle car avoiding the police all day. and jen, we both turned out to be educated, professional, loving mothers. shew! and jacob... well you still find yourself explaining things to me but, that's okay because i secretly like that i still need that from you. funny, my best friends growing up still pretty much are my best friends all grown up. :) i love you guys.

2 comments:

Kyle Burkholder said...

i pity the fool that slowly irritates me into an uncontrollable rage that ends up with me kneeling in a corner.

yeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaw!!

jenn said...

What about our band? Jealousy can break a friendship, Dum, dum, dum, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy.

Ah, we were awesome!! Although I do not rememeber Jacob booking us for any concerts. What a manager.